Who we are
Educational Institute (Training Institute) of the Central Bohemia Region - VISK® is a legal entity – a publicly-funded organization, which was established by the Central Bohemia Region.
VISK® was established for the purpose of providing services in the field of adult education for the benefit of the community.
Where you find us
Currently we provide activities through ten regional offices – training centres VISK®
located in the district capitals of Central Bohemia Region and in Prague as well.
What we provide
Further Education of
- Teachers (in-service teacher training) - educational programmes for all categories of teaching staff and all kinds and types of schools and educational facilities
- Public administration - training for officials and for elected council members
- Social workers – training for social workers and for welfare services
Senior Training Project – Academy of the Third Age VISK®
- Courses of two semesters of History and Culture, The World of Literature, History of Art
- Courses of one semester
- Language and other courses, one-off lectures
Center for Retraining
- Methods for and coordination of Central Bohemian high schools in the area of retraining and professional qualifications
- VISK® is the authorized entity that bestows several vocational qualification certificates
Cooperation in Projects and International Activities
- Original projects funded by means of the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Participation in programmes offered by the U. S. Embassy and the German Federal Environmental Foundation (Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt – DBU)
- Contacts under the agreement of four regions – the Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, and France
- Participation in international projects carried out by the cities and towns of Central Bohemia
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mgr. Linda Richterová +420 721 836 063; firstname.lastname@example.org